České Budějovice Tourist Information Center
- We offer free information services in the area of tourism: sights, culture, travel connections, major city institutions.
- In addition, we offer arranged guide services: guided tours of the city and town hall in Czech, English and German.
- Text guides for individual tours of the town hall are also available or book a ticket directly to the Guided City Hall tour.
- We will advise you on accommodation and dining in and around the city.
- We offer visitors a wide selection of information materials about the city and the surrounding area.
- We also offer advance sales of tickets for a wide range of cultural events in České Budějovice (CBsystem), Český Krumlov, Třeboň and more (Ticketmaster network).
- The Center also offers stamps for your travel books and diaries, postcards, maps, brochures, DVDs, tourist stamps and cards.
- We sell souvenirs with themes from České Budějovice and South Bohemia and other goods.
- The Information Center also sells single-ride tickets and seasonal passes for public transit or South Bohemian Regional Ticket Jikord plus.
- You can use our free Internet access (30 minutes) or WiFi.
- The Information Center is certified by the A.T.I.C. Association of Tourist Information Centers – class B, and has a Quality Management System under ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016.
- Publications here.
Accepted payment methods
- EuroCard / MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, VISA Electron
- cash in CZK, EUR
České Budějovice TIC
Přemysla Otakara II Square 1/1
370 92 České Budějovice
Tel.: 386 801 413
Mon–Fri 8:30 a.m. – 6 pm
Sat 8:30 a.m. – 5 pm
Sun 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mon, Wed 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.